Convert your Website to Android Apps with your own Admob ad
You know that if you want to develop an android app on your own, It will never be an easy task. You should acquire skills or hire someone to turn your ideas into life. No wory! That’s a different story for now because we have got a shortcut for you. Yes, here is our SEOCLERKS service of the Most Advanced Android WebView App with Admob Ads...Note: You have ability to specify native banner and interstitial ads in set placements and on demand.
- Updates to your website automatically flow through to your apps
- No need to maintain Android source code at all
- If it works in mobile browser, it will work the same in your apps
No templates used
- No cookie-cutter templates limiting your functionality or flexibility
- Built from scratch to get the most out of your existing web application
- Native add-ons for push, deep links, and much more (soon)
Only your own branding
- 100% white label solution
- Never any ads or hidden fees
- Completely branded and styled to meet your needs
- Full-service agency offering
- Extend our source code with custom development to meet your needs
- Enterprise level support & SLA
We offer a 100% guarantee your app will be approved by Google Play. If there is something, just come back to us, and we will help you. Our support team is ready, even after job completed.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I publish my apps?
You can publish your android apps to any of favourite app store including Google Play using your own account, you are free to distribute and publish your apps.
How to publish apps on Google Play?
You will need a Google Play Developer Account to publish apps on Google Play.How can I monetize my Apps?
You can monetize your apps with your favourite Ad-Network just by putting your AdMob Adverstising ID - check our extra service.What kind of ads can be Integrated?
You can use both banner and interstitial ads to monetize your app. You will only need to input Ad-Unit ID to integrate AdMob.How do i get ad payouts?
We don't pay for any ads, you and your ad-network provider probably AdMob is solely responsible for that.How can I get support for my application if i need help?
We will provide you support via SeoClerks...